Manhattan Grey is a vegan moisture pomade formulated specifically for grey hair. Our formula is built to order meaning each jar is made special with you in mind. Please allow up to 10-14 business days from your purchase date for your formula to be created, shipped, and received. Please review our shipping and handling policy for further details.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 100% ALL NATURAL - Although there are a multitude of grey hair products on the market. It’s best to use all-natural ingredients for maintaining your crown. See ingredients for our unique blend of vitamins, minerals, and natural oils can be used on their own or found in Manhattan Grey.
- UV PROTECTANT - Grey hair lacks pigment (melanin) it is likely to be more prone to UV Sun Damage. Protect your grey hair like you protect your skin. This product contains UV Protectants, especially in summer months and in hotter climates.
- PREVENT BUILD UP - filled with antioxidants that help your hair in fighting against free radicals and oxidative stress. By creating a barrier on the scalp Manhattan Grey helps prevent sebum and other build-ups while increasing blood circulation producing a full healthy head of grey hair
- PREVENT BREAKAGE - promote shine from root to tip. Use to prevent breakage and brittleness. Can even be applied before swimming as a protectant to keep your hair from dry- ing out.
- NURTURE DAMAGE - The healing properties of our blend will help maintain grey hair that has been especially affected by environmental factors and oxidative stress.
Petrolatum, Vitamin E, Castor Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Sunflower, Seed Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Sandalwood Oil
Sulfates, Alcohol, Silicones, Parabens, Phthalates, Artificial Dyes and Fragrance.
I have locs. I like how this product adds some shine to my greys. Thanks!
i loved the product, it makes my hair soft and shiny.
Tremendous product that gives my salt and pepper hair a great shine and moisture.
I’m a new user to the product and I like it so far