PLEASE BE ADVISED THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY BACKORDERED. OUR NEXT INVENTORY SHIPMENT WILL BE ON 9.27.21. IF PURCHASED, ALLOW UP TO 5 -7 BUSINESS DAYS FROM RESTOCK DATE FOR FULFILLMENT PROCESSING.
Manhattan Grey is a vegan moisture pomade formulated specifically for grey hair. Our formula is crafted with all to soften & hydrate your grey. Please review our shipping and handling policy for further details.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 100% ALL NATURAL - Although there are a multitude of grey hair products on the market. It’s best to use all-natural ingredients for maintaining your crown. See ingredients for our unique blend of vitamins, minerals, and natural oils can be used on their own or found in Manhattan Grey.
- UV PROTECTANT - Grey hair lacks pigment (melanin) it is likely to be more prone to UV Sun Damage. Protect your grey hair like you protect your skin. This product contains UV Protectants, especially in summer months and in hotter climates.
- PREVENT BUILD UP - filled with antioxidants that help your hair in fighting against free radicals and oxidative stress. By creating a barrier on the scalp Manhattan Grey helps prevent sebum and other build-ups while increasing blood circulation producing a full healthy head of grey hair
- PREVENT BREAKAGE - promote shine from root to tip. Use to prevent breakage and brittleness. Can even be applied before swimming as a protectant to keep your hair from dry- ing out.
- NURTURE DAMAGE - The healing properties of our blend will help maintain grey hair that has been especially affected by environmental factors and oxidative stress.
Petrolatum, Vitamin E, Castor Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Sunflower, Seed Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Sandalwood Oil
Sulfates, Alcohol, Silicones, Parabens, Phthalates, Artificial Dyes and Fragrance.
Grey hair products are great I will be ordering more thank you
As much as I would like to say I love your product, I can’t because I have not received. However, I can’t wait to try it.
Nice texture and good fragrance
The only problem I have with you product is that there isn’t enough for usage on my hair because I have a head full of very thick long hair and the little jar doesn’t last and it’s too costly for someone like me with so much hair. But your product is I found good and I knew well about hair needs I am a cosmetologist. Your product needs to be accessible for heavy thick hair too.
When I first received your response I had just received the products I have had a chance to use the products and I truly love all three; will be reordering soon. Thanks